Pleaseee pleaseeeee help! please!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

I am fed up of this stuiped life !!!!!!!....everyday i am in pain in pain in pain in pain in pain!!......I try i try i try...Nothings is changingggg....I am sick and tiredddddd of my life.....i am always miserible i cant laugh i cant even pretend that i am HAPPY cuz i am not....I hate this world i hate the peopleeeee i hate being around people who are happy and smiling all the time!....I am fed up of hearing the same BLA BLA BLA things of psychologistS!....And my family who thinks that i am a loner!.......They try to help especially my mum but there is nothing no one can do!......I JUST WANNA SCREAM IN THE HOUSE I AM LOOSING MY MIND!......all the time the same fucking shit....I just cant take it anymore cannot take it anymoreeeeeeeeeeeee.....I am deeply in pain deeply......I feel like i am 80 years old my body everything i feel old !i am only 18...But feel very exhausted of MY life!.......THE ONLY THING THAT I AM STAYING IN THIS FUCK...NG WORLD IS MY MUM THATS ALL!!!!!!!...IF SHE WERENT HERE I WOULD BE GONE!...But i cant make here get upset!....I love my mum!...Thats why i am here STILL HEREEEEEE!STILL HERE!.....Its like i am living in hell!..pleaseeeeeee help please...
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i haven 3 sons and i hope they feel the way about me as you clearly do about your mum, just as important though she will be feeling the same way about you, why try and be happy and wear a smile somedays if thats not how you are feeling i call that the mask i do it to but its hard to maintain that every day. Are you able to talk to your mum on these bad days or is she to worried when you do . I know it all seems a bit pointless at the moment but you are a young man and one im sure that has a lot to offer please continue to fight the battle death id final no chances to change your mind and a decision that cant be made in anger. I feel your pain i truely do but try and hang in there hun :hug:
    Do u a deal ill keep trying if you do just a little longer:shake:
  3. life

life Well-Known Member

Well she understands as well as she gets very worried about me!....I dont like seeing her like that!...I know that i will be like this till the rest of my life...and only thing that i am staying here its her! thats all..Anyone can get upset but her is different!......i am in pain all the timeee......Mentally i have been going through a lot!....Thx for ur nice post...there is a possibility that i can get better or be like this forever!.....i know that i will be like this forever...thats why i want to die badly!....-
  4. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

You're not alone.. I also feel that I'm like 40 years old or something already. I'm tired too.. Good that your mum understands though. My mum, she doesn't understand. But hang in there, there is always a possibility that you can get better.
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

pm anytime im happy to talk to you, glad your mum understands thats helps a little but i know it doesnt make it all ok keep fighting my friend:smile:
  6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I know what you mean about feeling really old, as well... I feel very old. My depression really has taken a toll on me. It's been a little better, the last few months, but just a little. It's become a bit better due to me having got my own apartment that I, however, not yet have moved to... but I've made some small progresses on preparing things, so I've started getting just a little hope. Psychiatrists can't do anything for me, either; what depresses me is my lack of a girlfriend, and the unlikeliness of me finding her.

I won't ask what depresses you, though... the least I can do is read your previous threads. I don't think I've read any of them... have barely read any threads, in the suicide section, for a while... just haven't felt I'd been able to. Yet I post my own thread and hope for replies... meh. -_-

I'll try to post again, later... I'm sorry you are feeling so bad... I really can see your pain in your post. I hope you will feel a bit better, soon, though...
  7. life

life Well-Known Member

THx A!!.....ii feal very awfull now very depressed!.....24 hours a day all that i think is am i going to get bette!!.....everythings is hard cuz its psychological!....even dieing is hard to..i am stuck in this world!.....!
  8. Aegis2003

Aegis2003 Active Member

I feel very old too. I´m 23 and been through too much already. I want to die but I feel stuck in this fucking world. I think I won´t dare to commit suicide never and this thought just depresses me. Pm me if u wish
  9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I guess I understand exactly how you are feeling, I hope its better now? Well, I often feel like a 60 year old retiree spending the rest of my life in regrets and sorrows of yesterdays too. Just hope things will change for the better. As least you have a mama who cares. I would do anything to have a new mama, just not the one I have now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.