Plese Im going to [pills taking!!]

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LillMy8989, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I wrote before i cant take no more an i need som support what to do (this wasn't never my planing ) I am , possibly , going to xxxx... i know i do have xxxx now but messes my head to dust i so cant clean

Im so sorry i cannot ell whats happening to me , right now ... i have taking my daily pills like normal but seems to be a wasting

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: Plese Im going

I am so sorry this hurts so much...what has gotten you to this point? have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling? Please tell us what is going on and PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

if you are in danger of hurting yourself call the crisis line or go to the ER. they will know what to do adn will take care of you until you start to feel better. you don't have to do this.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey you ask for support we are here to give it to you. We need you to stay here and talk to us okay what is got you so down Is there a family member you can call a friend to get you to hospital for help. Pick up the phone okay call the crisis line or emergency number and go get help now. We are still listening so please continue to reach out for support

5. PLEASEhelp

PLEASEhelp Member

why got OPs post censored? didnt know this is cuba. pisses me really off.
    i would love to help you LillMy8989 but because someone censored your post i can't.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

it probably got censored because she was talking about specific methods (like quantities, or naming specific drugs). that's against the guidelines. you could still offer some support, i'm sure she'd be happy to hear from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.