plotting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stevew10, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevew10

stevew10 Member

i am back plotting again, after a year being ok, its 1.20am and i am sitting here planning what to do just need to grow some balls and get it over with now, fucking shit world.

Finding it hard to get the right "method" last time was so easy, this time i have my dog to think about, so i cant use the pipe in the car trick, he will be left home alone, what if no one comes to get him ? he will starve, i couldnt bare that.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Steve,
    I am sorry to hear you so bad and like giving up. I know it may seem so trivial but your dog is a great reason to hang on I think. I work with animals and well I think the world of them and think a dog is a fine reason to hang on!
    I don't know much about you so don't know what else to say but glad you posted so we can support you and help you see life a bit differently.
    I would love to hear a bit about you and your dog! What's your dog's name? Breed?
    Please talk to us so we can help you!
    You can PM if you want to as well, sometimes it easier in private.
    B

3. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

I could never contemplate suicide if I had responsibilities. Animals and children didn't ask to be brought into the world or to be bought by you. You owe it to them to finish what you started and complete caring for them. Anything less is unfair.

Tis one of the reasons I made sure I never had kids or purchased animals. I know I won't always be around to care for them. I desperately want a cat or two, but I won't let myself buy one because leaving them behind in an empty flat is inhumane to say the least.

If the worst comes to the worst, find a way to get him taken care of. Give him to PETA or the RSPCA or whatever animal group you have in whatever country you live in. Don't even think of neglecting him and leaving him to die. Just put yourself in his position. Dying of starvation must be one of the cruelest punishments out there.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Sometimes, when things have hit rock bottom, you have to find the smallest thing to hang onto, the slightest thing to keep you alive. In your case, it seems that reason is your dog. And its a very great reason to hold on; your dog needs you, would be confused and upset by your absence. I'm sure your aware how much dogs depend on humans and how much they adore their owner. You cant put your dog through that because your at a low point. Spend time with him/her, take it out for walks and play with it, it'll keep your mind occupied for a bit and help you connect better. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Steve,

I know it's hard but please keep fighting,you will get through this.I know it may not seem like that now but one day you'll look back and be glad you kept going. :hug:

6. stevew10

stevew10 Member

I dont know were to turn, i have nobody and am so alone, i was given a new chance at life last year and now for no apparent reason it is all gone again.... Everything has been so fine, i bounced back from a 500 a week cocaine habit and have been clean for over a year....

What a waste of effort that was.

My dog is my life and no way i will ever do anything to hurt him, he is a male red nosed pitbull, to answer the question above about breed. When i do this which may well be tonight i will drop him off somewhere 1st, i have a heart and he has been hurt enough, he is so heartbroken it has made him ill, the poor sod

Women can be the most evil people in the world

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Steve,
    Kinda of weird I just logged back on and wow your back. Would you please consider talking to me? I can't be certain that I will make a difference but I will give it my best. If not maybe would you consider calling ahot line? You can PM or IM me if you want, seriously I want to help.

I know you would never do anything to jeopardize your dog I just know it but I am worried about you. I prolly snorted up half of Peru so know the whole coke thing too so please write back.
    Hope to hear from you,
    B

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I just logged on to msn but have yahoo and aol so how ever you want to talk is cool with me.
    B

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

sent ya a pm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.