Pls help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dying_inside, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

Cant cope today, I really cant....
    Please help

2. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Hello. What is it? How are you feeling, why can't you cope? What can't you cope with?

3. dying_inside

Today, myself, life...
    I've had enough.
    I'm sick of everything
    Hate everything
    Cant see the end of it
    No point
    Only hurt
    I want it to stop
    Just end it
    How can i go on living like this?

4. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Just hold on. Is everything in your life bad? Don't you have anything to be thankful for? Please think very very carefully. We can always turn things around. You have the power to change things whatever circumstances you are in. Can you explain why you feel like this? If you don't want to than don't. I am here to help you. Life is a very precious thing to play with. Please hold on, calm yourself down, clear your head, imagine you are drowning in a pool of anxiety and stress and all the bad emotions you are feeling, then drain the pool, imagine you are by the shore, sun is just coming up, wawes are hitting slowly, your feet are naked, touching the sand, feeling the water etc.

5. dying_inside

Thanks.
    There really is just nothing i like about my life and life in general. My cats maybe but not enough to make me feel its worth living.
    Dont even have words to explain better anymore... Its all a mess, wrong hurting meaningless irritating unfair bad sick i'm sooooooo tired hate everything, just everything so alone bleeding with flashes suicide death. Cant see anything worth it not me for sure...

6. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Why not you? You must be the most important thing in your life. I can assure you, no other person or thing is more important than you. We can't change the world, we can't change people. But there is one thing we can change, ourselves. You need to lighten up my friend, of course I can't say much because I don't know anything about you. What I say may sound cheesy but it is all I can say. Hang in there for yourself, change yourself, change how you see things, change your point of view, you'll see then, things will turn around, the burden you feel will be lighter.

3 people like this.
  7. dying_inside

Thanks again. All you say is right, but its too late, i'm too tired, it is all useless... I'm too f***d up with no will to stay. Just trying to hold on a little longer for parents sake... Eventually they'll be better off without me anyway. I'm really just too tired to fight. Just trying to agonize a little longer. Thanks for your help. A lot. Really.

8. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

I am always here if you want me to. I will be as much as helpful i can be. I wont push you though, i don't want you to feel overwhelmed but know that my door is always open, you can always reach out to me. And may I ask, how old are you?

9. dying_inside

im 33. too old for this s**t.
    thanks for being there.
    you're an angel to me.
    i'll continue agonizing for as long as i can.
    thanks again. takecare

10. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

33? That is pretty young. Uhh I am definitely not an angel, I am just reminding what you already know deep down. Don't agonize, clear your mind, literally don't think about anything, good or bad, silence is good, it is peaceful. Thank you :) you take good care of yourself, remember I'll be here...

11. dying_inside

Yes, gonna try to rest some.
    Thank you Angel - you are to me.
    Thankful hug. best to you.

2 people like this.
  12. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Big hugs to you too. I wish you all the best as well.

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you hold on to that strength and courage you have left. You feel like this today, you might not feel like this tomorrow or next week or next month so please try and hang on, I know it is difficult, you can do it.you are stronger than you think.

3 people like this.
  14. dying_inside

Thanks, doing a little better since its night and i can go to bed without having to find excuses. i have a plan, even though a long term one. i dont foresee getting better. just holding on till i finally give up.... thanks for not leaving me alone in my pain.
    love.

3 people like this.
  15. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Ah that is really good, I am so happy you have a long term plan. But have short term plans as well, take little baby steps. Every little victory counts and boosts you, I can assure you on that. I am saying this because long term plans can get you frustrated as it takes long time to achieve so short term plans should keep you up. Hang in there my friend. Noone is gonna leave you alone. If you're seeking help you will always find it. I am glad you haven't given up, making plans already for the future. I am proud of you and happy for you. Big hugs to you :)

16. dying_inside

Thanks, but sorry for the misunderstanding, my plan is a sui plan... Long term one meaning not meant to act on impulse soon and still having to put in order a few things. On impulse would be so much easier, and im so tempted sometimes but i try it to be the best way for those who remains. So basically still hanging around till everything is fixed and time is right.few weeks or couple of months, depending on many factors. But no more than that. Its too much already.
    Sorry for the downer post. Could have left it at that but since i'm being conpletely honest here...
    Going to sleep now, or trying to.
    Love

17. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Alright go to sleep we will talk tomorrow :)

18. dying_inside

My T FIRED me.
    Hurting and broken beyond belief.
    I was going to wuit anyway because of money but he giring me because he thinks i'm crazy and unhelpable????
    HURTING SO MUCH

19. dying_inside

Still hurting over that... Mad and disappointed too...
    So much...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.