pls help

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by brian, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian

brian New Member

i have been watching alot of suicide pictures/videos on the internet. Then I started thinking about them and could not get them out of my head. The next day I was messing with a friend and pretended to cut my self (with a razor and a bag of fake blood). He thought is was real, then I told him it was fake. I went to the bathroom to wash of the fake blood when I noteced that I actyally cut myself. Not bad though. That was two days ago and I just found myself really cutting myself. PLS anything will help

p.s. I am not emo, i mean i hope cuz I really like the sensation of a blade cutting my skin.

2. Innocent

Innocent Guest

What's been bothering you lately Brian? What started you looking into suicide on the internet? *hugs* You don't have to talk about it, but it might help you to. Have you ever tried any kind of therapy? Who do you go to for support? Would your friend be a good person to talk to?

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Please don't put all self harmers under the "emo stereotype" It's not true and it's unfair...

Your post is a little hard to understand...so you first pretended to cut yourself? and you did a little accidently? and now you have continued to cut yourself?
    First thing to do is ask yourself why you do it. Find out what triggers you and stay away from such things. You need to tell someone too, if you can, even just online. Because I believe that once you start, you cant (or it's hard ) to stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.