pls just let me quit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dels, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dels

dels New Member

Im 31 years old, Im a single mama of a 5 year year old and i hate my life. I want to disappear. POOOF no more me and I can't becasue I have no more to send my child. The father is unable to take on teh parental responsibilities so not only do i get to deal with all of the difficultness of being a single mom, i have to continue to love in a daily persoanl hell. I have no friends, really truelly. This isnt when you go to her funeral people are lined up down teh block. Every night of teh week I sit alone, no one to talk to, no one to see, Ive tried making friends, peopel just look at me like im a freak and move on. Those that I do get friendly with, say in school, dont ever accept invitations to hang out or return calls. I am a loser. I have nothing to offer to anyone and the one person that was hanging out with me, the guy ive been dating for over 12 months now has decided he doesnt even want to talk to me and why? not bc of other girls or a problem with us. but bc hed rather be alone. hed rather be alone tahn have anything to do with me. so thats it. So my one sourcde to the outside wont talk to me and my chidl keeps asking when's joe coming over? Again, we are left to be alone and I cant get away. I want to disappear, I pray to God that he takes me away and just let everyone continue on with their lives.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI dels.. lots of other people on here that feel just about as bad and lonely and such as you here on SF... your post is a step towards maybe getting some responses adn someone to talk to on here.. hope that works.. tc, Jim

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

there are some other single moms on this forum, I wonder if there could be a single mom support forum

I wonder if your ex-bf is just depressed and has become withdrawn? Also, a lot of people get into a mode of thinking that other people would be better off without them

Could the father of your child offer any emotional support? Is he any good?

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

oh, also, maybe you could live with some other single moms for practical and emotional support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.