pls right me fast

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by wingmen, Aug 18, 2009.

1. wingmen

wingmen Member

i cant blv that my friend die i do not know what to do am weck
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is terrible to lose someone close to you I know how painful it can be I think you need all the support you can to be around you. Can you talk to a councillor or therapist. Grief councilling i hear is very good I am sorry you are missing your friend you need to know the pain lessens in time Iknow i lost my brother and it has been hard. Please talk to someone anyone as it does help. take care
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm sorry that you lost your friend. :hug:
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i'm sorry for your loss, there is life after it tho, maybe look into loss therapy :hug:
  5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry for your loss and I know how you feel. It just happened to me. What has helped me is SF. I've just continued to post here and I think I'm still in shock but we can help each other. Also, if you are not in therapy maybe you could check into it. Please feel free to send me a pm.
  6. Jolanta

Jolanta Member & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I hear the pain in your message, you must have been very close. Maybe if you talk about it you will be able to sort out your feelings about the death of your friend? Can you tell us about him/her?
  7. wingmen

wingmen Member

what do you wet to kno??
  8. Jolanta

Jolanta Member & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

What are your ages? Where did you meet your friend? How long have you been friends? Was your friend ill? Was your friend's death an accident?
  9. wingmen

wingmen Member

i meet him at my frist new home
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter