pls

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

my friends in heaven reach out ur hand please..
    I can't take anymore pain, anymore hurt here on earth, please give me your hand and help me, let me be with you, let me die how I want to and not by some disease. please please please please I'm scared of dying like that I have to do something, please let me come to heaven with you.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Don't be scared! :hug:

3. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

To be in heaven with my Father. You have the same dream as me. But I will wait and hope it does not take too long, but He knows when to bring me home. Who knows, the day might come when I won't be in such a hurry. Either way I know He has work for me here. Have you ever thought of bringing your father and the others to justice. Not all men are like them. I did not even want my wife to have relations with me when she stopped loving me. I did not want to use her. If you die the losers are the women and girls they do this to again. You can talk with me if you like. I do msn jpwiggins25@yahoo.com I am so sorry. Your pain makes mine seem so pathetic.

4. lost_child

one of them has already hurt others because I was too weak to say anything, she went to the police and still I said nothing I done nothing. I was weak, I am weak. I'm pathetic and sad, stupid old me, I hate me and I hate that they said they loved me and it wasn't love i'm unloveable. my mother doesn't even love me and knew what was going on I was her daughter, her child and she doesn't love me. What is the point anymore. I have it worked out, my blood doesn't clot, asprin make ur blood thinner,razors cause blood I guess this is the sign from god that he's willing now to accept me.

5. JustWatchMeChange

God would not give you such a sign. I am weak too. I never told the authorities about my wife trying to murder me. If she kills someone, their blood is on my hands. I am so sorry. I wish I could help. Message me if you want. Some ppl think I help. Don't know how. If you die, they win.

6. lost_child

I don't know how to PM you, I don't think i can. It has to be a sign though I've cut msyelf and timed how long it takes to stop bleeding its been nerly an hour and its still bleeding. why else would he make my blood not clot?

7. JustWatchMeChange

Just add jpwiggins25@yahoo.com to Windows messenger or Yahoo messenger or I don't know how many other messengers :unsure: God took my life when I was only one week old. I was pronounced dead and going home to Him. Must have been what He wanted right? Then why did He inspire a doctor to work on a child that was already pronounced dead and bring me back. I know Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hope I didn't scare ya. Point is His Word is our guide. Signs can and are very deceiving. If He wants you to die, are His arms too short and He needs your help?

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello hun
    you are in so much pain but im sorry i dont think god or anybody else would want u to die like that I dont want u to die at all u have come so far and been so brave. You are frightened at the moment and i understand why but please please dont do anything rash before u know what it is your facing
    I truely care what happens to u sweetie u can do this hold on:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.