Plz forgive me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by akantor1, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akantor1

akantor1 New Member

I do not know what im going to do. I do not want to go into specifics about my troubles as last time i did i almost lost my life, but im just so trapped again.
    I am thinking about ending it all, but i can't.

Last time i was a lost sheep, but was saved by God (before i ended it the first time i was converted to Christianity) but these past few years were worse than the others. I really want to just esape it all, but i feel like i would be letting God down ( i definetly owe Him one for last time). I feel like even thinking these thoughts would be enough to let Him down. What do i do, plz save me.

2. Secre

Secre Member

If there is one thing I have learned it is that I cannot let God down by thinking. And even though I can let Him down by my actions he will always forgive me. No matter what you have done you always need to remember that you will be forgiven. The only way you can ensure that He can't forgive you is by ensuring that you aren't around to be forgiven.

If anything, I'm here for you and so is He. He will always be there for you.

3. Jakepen

Jakepen Member

I want to kill myself to but don't have the guts to do it. Instead I'm running away from home. saved up some money and just riding away... Do you have mood swings like one night you want to cut your arm off and kill yourself, the next morning you can't think why you wanted to do it. Don't kill yourself. If you feel like dieing, see some relatives or go on a camping trip with some close friends. Do things that make you happy. God forgives everything, he will save you as many times as it takes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.