Plz give me a reason

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Scully, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I haven't cut in many months, but I wanna cut. Why shouldn't I? I feel like shit. Why all that?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you have stayed strong for months Try to do something positive for you okay It is hard when you start again because you will depend on the coping skill when yu could be using one that will make you stronger. Why not do something for you buy you something nice listen to a favorite piece of music go for a long walk. You have been so strong continue to use those strengths okay I am glad youreach out here again you were missed stay strong okay
  3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'm trying so hard!
  4. Sydx

Sydx Active Member

Like Violet said, you've been very strong these past months not cutting and for that you should be very proud. Just the fact that you managed to hold on and have the initiative for so long is amazing and it really shows you how strong you really are.

Really, I know how bad the urge to cut is. I know how alluring and overpowering it may seem right now. But you have to realize how long you've gone without doing it. It took more courage and more willpower to not cut than it would to cut.

You're stronger than that, and you've proven it. It may not seem like it right now, but this urge will ebb and if you resist this urge you will be very relieved and maybe even a bit glad you didn't cut.

Stay strong and keep fighting. If you need to talk, you can always PM me.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I care i hope you staying strong
  6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I haven't cut
  7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

You shouldn't cut because sweetheart, does it really help your pain? I think It makes u feel worse whenever you cut. You've gone many months without cutting, why break the streak? D: Please don't cut! Please substitute It with something that makes you happy. If you don't have something that makes you happy, then find someone that makes u happy. I'm here for u If you ever need anyone :)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
  8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Thank you Mari <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.