plz help me stop the voice in my mind T_T

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ?I?, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?I?

?I? Well-Known Member

Recently things hasn't been going smooth again...I'm desperately coming out to search for a way out from my problem.
    Have been breaking down again and again recently.
    Life just isn't smooth, forcing me to choose, make a choice between both yet i know anyone will do harm to the other badly.
    Misunderstanding towards me keep happening, and i don't know how to explain anymore, or else it'll look like an excuse to everyone.
    I've shared with friend about my problem, but everytime i tried to stand up from their encouragement, i falls down even badly...
    I'm trying to be myself, I'm revealing my true self, i'm just trying to be true to everyone, but why they force me to put back the mask again and also keep scarring my bare self.
    I just need this to come to an end, stop the voice...i tried to find a way out, but i can't, bad things just keep repeating consequently, i never had a day to breath freely...
    plz stop this voice, i'm tired of fighting with you...
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hearing voices can be very serious. What professional help have you sought through doctors/MHMR's/etc.?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun the voice inside your head a tape playing over and over i hope hun you can talk to doctor soon okay. If you cannot get in to see doctor go to ER and talk to doctor there to get voice to stop with meds okay Don't stay in this mindset any longer hun ok go get help hugs
  4. ?I?

?I? Well-Known Member

No. I don't know where to find them and a solution out from this. I start to doubt my friends whether are they helping me, or they have been sick with my complain. The voice will laugh and tell me, how weak I am, useless, stupid, weird etc.
    I need a solution to this. I don't know how I can communicate with people how i feel, what I'm thinking. I don't know how... It stays way too long, I need a solution to all this as soon as possible... I can't tolerate anymore
  5. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

schizo or psycho dep? at least you know your prob which is solvable with meds..
  6. pickwithaustin

7. ?I?

?I? Well-Known Member

I'm occupied by the negative thoughts again during a practice justnow...
    I got my mind flew to somewhere else, and without me realising, i join in a part which i'm not suppose to...
    someone from behind keep tapping me when i join in (to remind me, not to join), but i'm too obsessed with the thoughts and only realised few seconds after.
    (he hits really hard on my shoulder)
    i feel so scared at the moment i really i made the mistakes... n i feel so embarrassed having someone to tap at me and remind me...
    I don't know why i'm bothered by all the thoughts... i feel so upset with myself... why i have such a weak personality... when can they stop?... why don't i feel better... why others manage the downs in their life so successfully, but why cant i?... why i keep plunging myself into all this thoughts?... why i'm such a loser in my life?... why am i a failure?... why i can't speak up my problem?... why people can't see it?... why i'm such a disappointing person? ... WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm such a disgrace for my family, friends n people who know me... i'm failure... I SHOULDN'T BE HERE AT FIRST...
  8. pickwithaustin

Attempt #3:
    - What doctors or professional assistance have you sought?

Your regular family physician should be able to refer you to someone who can help. If you have insurance, then check who is on their preferred list or call the insurance company and ask them for a referral. If you don't have insurance, contact a local MHMR facility or consult the department of health. Use Google to locate someone. Call the local office of NAMI.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
  9. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

I think I understand what your saying. Talking to people helps also reasses everything especially your expectations. Try debunking amd minimizing the negatives and dont accept a negative self image even if you have to post every failure here just to be told your not and remember take baby steps one after the other.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.