Plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I write this tears are streaming down my face. I feel so alone it hurts. The combination of my shitty circumstances is too much to bare. I know my family loves me. I know my friends love me. I love them too but the emotional pain is overwhelming. Everything inside me is screaming end it!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Victoria J welcome to the forum. I am sorry you are going through such a difficult time. Are you seeing any type of professional for your mental issues, such as a therapist or doctor? I hope you post more and share more of what is going on with us. We're here for you!

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum and SF family now. YOU are hurting alot but YOU are not alone. We here are a very caring and supportive group of people.

If YOU are alone then YOU need to surround yourself with people as watching four walls will only increase the anxiety and current feelings YOU have. Perhaps going for a walk will also help. YOU need a change of surroundings to change your feelings.

I respect your privacy but do what to explain what is causing the hurt a deal pain YOU are currently experiencing.

Please keep posting as we care about YOU.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
*hugs* @Victoria J

Keep crying as much as you need to. It’s very therapeutic and releases stress hormones. I’ve laid on my bed and literally howled with the full force of sadness and I’ve collapsed on the floor in tears.. It’s raw and it’s real.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there. Sorry you're feeling so bad right now. Do you want to tell us what's going on in life that's got you so down and miserable? We're all here to listen when you're ready. hang in there, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00