Plz Hope Alex Is Ok

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~26May_4eva~, Apr 12, 2007.

1. ~26May_4eva~

~26May_4eva~ Guest

Hi All~

Alex, [aka Nakur] was just biten by a poisonous spider. He said he was calling his doctor but hasn't replied since..

I'm just so worried... T___T Please... hope that he'll be alright...

Please reply and show your support even if you don't know him.. he's a very very very very very nice and honourable person... thanks tonnes...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  2. ~26May_4eva~

~26May_4eva~ Guest

errrr... didn't check chatroom.. looks like he juuust replied... ^^" never mind..
  3. ~26May_4eva~

~26May_4eva~ Guest

Ok. he thinks he is fine.. but he's not taking it seriously.. could EVERYONE reply here and get him to go to the doctor??? *is very worried and scared*
  4. Nakur

Nakur Guest

im fine >.>
  5. just be safe hun, i trust you no what your doing, but no when you need to see a doctor.
  6. ~26May_4eva~

~26May_4eva~ Guest

i hope ur fine too~ :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Make sure if you notice any odd sypmtoms in the next few days that you document them and call your GP if necessary. We would like to see you safe Nakur.
  8. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Gosh, a poisonous spider! I would plant a tent in my doctor's house and live there for a year, just to be sure :)
  9. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

What kind of spider was it? I didn't know there were poisonous spiders in Holland :eek:hmy:
  10. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

11. ybt

ybt Guest

i was about to respond to this thread in a hurry because i thought it was about me

they have poisonous spiders in holland...?
  12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Apparently so :huh:

I didn't know they had any either :unsure:
  13. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I didn't know that! And now I'm scared :blink:
  14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I've honestly never heard of a poisonous spider in Holland :huh:

I mean if there is then they'd be uncommon right? so you'd have to know what they'd look like to say they was poisonous.

Im really baffled cos i've never heard of poisonous spiders in the Netherlands lol, i can't even find anything on google >.< i'm quite interested now lol
  15. Nakur

Nakur Guest

Try going in any average forest in any country in the world. -_-

Note* all spiders a poisonous to a certain degree, some to humans.. others aren't.
  16. ~26May_4eva~

~26May_4eva~ Guest

lol, new zealand has some very nasty spiderz..e.g. black widow..>.<"
  17. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope you are ok :hug: