plz let me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to die, SO BADLY! but, every time I try, my gf, or my aunt stops me. I just want to die. My aunt has already said that the only reason she hasn't let me kill myself is that she is my guardian and might get blamed for it! I just want to fucking die!

H

had_enuff

Songie, can you please add me to your msn? <mod edit: bunny - removing email as requested>.....:sad:

Last edited:
H

had_enuff

Are you OK songie? You can talk to me....:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:
H

had_enuff

Does anyone know how to edit posts? I just want to take my email address off now that Songie has gotten in touch with me..:dry:

D

Dead_Alive

I been where you are at... your in crisis child. You need to go to a hospital so they can keep you safe for a while. Some things that helped me was anti-depressants such as lithium. That stuff works.

But what really helped was people giving me lots of hugs. Where you hugged growing up? I bet not. I try to visualize God giving me a hug when I sleep or am alone... it helped calm me down some.

You may want to die... but part of you wants to live... or you would be dead right now. You need to get in a close supportive group of people to help you because you can not manage those feelings alone.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Your guardian aunt doesn't sound very supportive - understatement! - is there anyone else you could live with who would actually love you and not just consider you a potential lawsuit? :mad: :sad: You can pick your friends but not your relatives, sad but true. So pick us as your friends cause your friends are the family you choose.:smile:

sending hugs and love and support,

least

I been where you are at... your in crisis child. You need to go to a hospital so they can keep you safe for a while. Some things that helped me was anti-depressants such as lithium. That stuff works.

But what really helped was people giving me lots of hugs. Where you hugged growing up? I bet not. I try to visualize God giving me a hug when I sleep or am alone... it helped calm me down some.

You may want to die... but part of you wants to live... or you would be dead right now. You need to get in a close supportive group of people to help you because you can not manage those feelings alone.
I need to what? I dont need to be in a fucking hospital. I need support, not people telling me that I am crazy.

My experience with the psych ward has been pleasant. I've been twice. they don't treat you like your crazy. They treat you as a normal person. They are in their jobs because they want to be there to help people, not because they have to. They all have a sincere desire to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00