pm notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Your settings are that you should get PM notifications when you get a pm. If you are not then I am not sure why - check your email address on record and check spam folder.

scaryforest

Banned Member
ugh, i worded it badly.

i mean i had it ticked before in past.
had e- mails coming before. now they have stopped.
but the box is still ticked.

idk, it isn't that important but i prefer to see the new e- mail envelope icon pop up on my phone when i get any.
i did also check spam and nothing is there...

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
I understand what you are saying. It is still clicked (which I know to be true because I checked that from my end) and you are not getting them. I do not have an answer for that because mine are still working and nobody else has mentioned this so no idea why yours is not working. Try turning off all your notifications for a day and then go back and turn on the ones you want (emails , PM notifications, pop-up , etc.) after they have all been off for a day to "re-set" it so to speak.

W Miller

Time to come clean LOL

I'll admit, one of the reason's I joined here (again), was because of the fact, that this forum does NOT have the likes/hugs. Way to hard to "repay" everyone that would send them. Glad we are free of that...:)

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Any luck, Scaryforest? Check your spam folder; randomly, my notifications started going in there about 3 months ago, and I had to put the address on my safe sender's list in order to get them working again.

W Miller~ It would drive me insane if we had a "like" system here...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00