PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going through a rough time and it has lasted for too long. I have been debating how to get through this the best possible way. Since I have very little support in my physical surroundings (partly my fault), I was hoping an online forum could do the trick for now. I do believe it's important for human beings to feel connection to other human beings, have someone to share daily life with and feel care, to make the pain in life worth it. Does anyone want to PM? I want to talk to someone who knows how pain feels like, but also wants to fight and look for solutions.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm glad you've found some people to message. Keep posting on the forum too, lots of ideas and opinions on your situation are good to have. Keep your head up.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Hi Reinventor and a belated welcome to the SF family. I hope you can find the support you may be looking for here, as I did.

PMs can be great and very supportive if you find someone you particularly relate too, but everyone is here for similar reasons especially when feeling alone, so do keep posting on the forum as well if you feel comfortable to do so; there's so many compassionate and supportive people here and you'll quickly realise it's an amazing community.

There's also chat rooms if that's more your cuppa tea, member contribution areas where you can share any creative writing or art you do, or just enjoy what others have done, and there's even a virtual cafe where people chat and just try and break the monotony we all suffer from time to time in our daily lives.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the site and I look forward to seeing you around. Stay safe and lean on us if you need to, sharing what you want when you're ready. {{Hedgehugs}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00