Poetry and Poets

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by theleastofthese, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

A recent quote in A Word A Day was this: Prose is words in the best order, poetry is the best words in the best order.:smile:

To all my poetic sorrowful loving friends here: BIG HUGS AND KISSES AND GOOD WISHES TO YOU ALL.:smile: :smile: :smile: You brighten my day, you bring tears to my eyes, you wish me well when I'm not well... you're wonderful treasured friends!! I love you all!!!:smile:

least

don't dare use "more" smilies or the server kicks me off.:mad:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have to agree. The writings often speak to my heart or express that which I am afraid to say. Thank you all for sharing with us. :hug:

3. That M'dear is a most EXCELLENT quote! I too love what you share here. You always manage to make my day (and that's saying something Luv)

btw - I'm typing from my new computer - if it's not one thing befuddling me (and it don't take much), it's another. Wish me luck with this new contraption!! I don't know what I'd do without you Least - you're HARDLY that! You need to change your name!! (lol)

{{FAL1}}

4. curtius

curtius Well-Known Member

*bows*

~C

5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ah, but FAL1, it's a matter of maintaining humility: "that which you do unto the least of these, my brethren, you do unto me." I like being one of the least -- compared with the universe. I like being one of the most, on the atomic scale!:wink:

It IS great quote - and I'm the Queen of Cliche, ya know?

love you all,

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.