Point Being?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Mar 18, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

There is none.

I dont give a fuck anymore.

Im at the end of my rope.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I'm sorry MJ. What's going on? Anything I can do? If you want to talk about it I am around. I hope you feel better soon. Please saty safe. :hug:
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Matt, i am wondering the very same thing right now and its horrible to think that their is no point, even for the ones you love. We say we'd do anything for them, even give our lives. Thats hurting them the most right?

Ah sorry am rambling :hug:
  4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im so numb, everything is wrong, and there is no way out, ive been killing my spirit, my sense of life for years now, its just all so fucking pointless. Vikki there is no love in my life, and friends, well theyll get over it, time heals all wounds.

Its time for me to get serious, I dont see the point in putting it off any longer, but once again ill probably cling on to some fucking lame excuse to keep going, how much longer can I keep this fucking circus going, enough is surely enough.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

No matter the reason you find for keeping on is not lame, but the most important reason at that time. Please remember that you are an important person Matt. You need to spend less time beating yourself up and more time seeing you as the rest of us do. You will find that there is so much to love there. You are a wonderful person Matt. Please stay with us for a very long time. :hug:
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, why don't you talk with us? Tell us everything that's bothering you. Let all that out.
  7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

What can I say Caz? Ive said it all before, for the things that bother me there are no answers, there is no resolution, its just life, birth to death

blah blah blah blah....its all so fucking lame, everything I say is just complete and total dribble.

Im reading Vikki's message on MSN, praying that shes ok, but what she wrote is exactly how I feel.

"Dont feel bad for me. I want you to know. Deep in the cell of my heart, I will feel so glad to go"

I really hope she is alright, she deserves another chance...I dont.
  8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

look matt, i know we aren't on the best of terms, but you have to find meaning within your life. You have to search, you have to look, you have to want. Life is what you make of it, life is what you want of it, life is what you will of it. You have to want to get better, you have to want to be okay, you have to want to have something to hold onto even if something small, it's a step. I hope you are okay, along with viks, you both deserve second changes..third and fourth tries even.
    Be safe, regardless of what we've been through
  9. Guy Incognito XI

Guy Incognito XI Well-Known Member

not on good terms???!!! what have I missed. It's like Family affairs here.