Point? Is there one?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frizziidizzle, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've tried so hard. My head is burning. I've tried.
    AND FAILED, everything, everyone.
    Things are not going to get better.
    EVER!!!
    I'm useless, but no-one will tell me.
    Wait I know why I am useful, for ruining everyone especially myself.
    I said my last words Tonie.
    I am a stupid idiot. I know people who tell you they are suicidal or are going to is just a cry for help. But this isn't because I won't be visiting the site again to view replies and see who cares.
    All the people who even know my name I am truly sorry and I am going to repay you with my life. I am not gonna take an overdose because that is just silly. I am gonna jump from a bridge near my house. So I can't say I did Od but it never worked. This will work.
    I will break.
    Please delete my account or ban me, I don't want to waste valuable space anymore.
    Thank you, take care. Lou.

P.s Love you Rob, Tonie, El, Karren, Jo, Joe, John, Cath, Pingu, Melancholy, Fee, Snowman, Ivan Isaacs, Mitt, Bjouen and everyone else :hug:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  2. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

You are not stupid, nor are you an idiot, ... please don't do anything today, please talk to someone about it instead..

you cant let this be your last post, let everyone on here support you and help you through the tough times.

3. 18:00pm I leave. It is 16:39pm.
    I want it to be darkish not many cars or none.

4. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

Please don't!!
    Why do you feel this is you only way out?

5. Alone_forever

Alone_forever Member

i dunno what to do, lou is actualy going to do ths, i tried to make her see sence, i have tried everything i dunno what to do she has left she is on here way to the bridge right now

6. Alone_forever

Alone_forever Member

there is nothing i can do im 150miles away

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

oh i hope she doesnt do it.

please be safe hun

8. FrizzyDizzyWhizzle...I send what little peace i possess to you now. It's ok - take it all. You're AHmazing - in such a short time, left such an indelible mark here. Wherever you go, whatever you do - and where you end up - I wish you only relief from your pain, Hon. :sad:

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Frizzii, please, don't do it. Come back. I'm hoping you decide on a brisk walk and just turn around and come home. Let us know, ok, hun?
    :hug:

10. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

I hope you are ok, and i hope you are safe hunni x :cuddle: i am hoping with all my heart that you are ok. PLease post and let us kow. Does anyone have any close contact with her, to check that she is ok?

11. Alone_forever

Alone_forever Member

i feel so useless, i cant call anyone cos i smashed my phone when i got upset now thats fucked and even if i could call someone i dont know where she is, im totaly useless.its my faultf i hadnt come on this forum i wouldnt have met her and she probably wouldnt have wanted to kill herself

12. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

dont blame yourself, got to hope she will be ok

13. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

apparently shes ok... idk havent spoken to her, but regardless she hates me.. but she has been talking to a friend of mine... but shes fine

14. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

:sad:

Huggles my dear. I don't know what to say :sad: I just don't want you to be hurting so badly. Please be ok :unsure:

15. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thanks lexi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.