point of no return

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sui caedere, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

I can not see the point of going on any more.
    Wasting time by going to the hospital or talking about how i feel i felt to much pain for far to long
    All talking or taking meds will do is make things better for a short time then i be back here again and i can not take it any longer.

i know people will be hurt for what i am about to do for that i am sorry but i am hurting too.

i spend each and every day hiding behind a fake smile people think i am just a bit down and i get over it but the only way i can do that is to die.

as for my friends and family i will allways love you and i ask you dont blame yourselfs for what i have down i had to do this i be in a place were i no longer feel pain.

as the song goes im sorry but this is my fate

shane 24/11/2010

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Trust me, it's not a waste of time. It's a long road, don't give up, things in life take effort.

Please post back.

3. sui caedere

i trust no one any more i going to meet my fate the 00.07 train

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

then trust you okay trust yourself and know you can hold on you can be strong and continue forward in the path of healing now I trust noone well it is time to trust one person one person YOU just get some help okay now

5. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

There is always another train. . . why don't you chat first?

You need some more support: this is no need to do this on your own . . .

6. sui caedere

well as you can see the train thing did not work out thanks to about 10 police offficers sitting on me so i have been in hospital for a month and not sure if things have changed to much but i get 4 houres out a week and two days to be with my family over the next two days.
    may be thinks are a bit better or is it just the drugs on made to take.

wish you all a good time over the next few days

sui

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.