Point of No Return

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Zer0, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zer0

Zer0 New Member

Maybe coming here would signal that I am not quite yet at the point of no return, I dearly hope this is so however I can't see how I can overcome my demons at this current point, which is why I signed up. To talk, something I have not done with anyone, I believe myself to be quite a complex person who doesn't really show his emotions however I am absolutely burning up inside. I will post up my own personal experiences and the possible contributing factors to the way I feel some time in the not so distant future. In the meantime I will get myself aquainted to this forum, reading other's experiences and even offer some help and guidance if I feel that it will help

Not sure if being here will help but I may as well give it a shot, so thanks for the creation of this forum

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I hope you find the support and caring you are seeking here and share with us, when you are comfortable what is going on and what brings you here...welcome and glad you found us

3. letty

letty Banned Member

Zero just want to welcome you to the forum there are many caring and helpful people here,
    I hope you can overcome those demons

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi and welcome.. not going to call you Zero cause you ain;t.. you are a real person with all the trimmings.. good or bad we will always take you as welcome on here.. do look around some and feel the place out.. want to telll us more about you then, we willl listen.. take care, Jim

5. headcrash

headcrash Well-Known Member

way too far beyond it to even think of self abuse or even worse.

love to everyone, it never is too late......

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and to let you know we are all here to support you ok so when ready keep reaching out

7. Zer0

Zer0 New Member

Ha, I got it from this song [video=youtube;sWArOPgpjhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWArOPgpjhc[/video]

Seems quite fitting to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.