Point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KnightFalls, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

What's the point? The meds are not really working, I am back to focusing on death. I am withdrawing from my husband. Therapy isn't working fast enough. And talking about it isn't helping.

What's the point!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have to be patient hun the meds take time to kick in but when they do you will feel better if you cannot hold on then you sign yourself into hospital until you do feel stronger hugs

3. KnightFalls

Patience has never been one of my best characteristics. I have thought about going back to the hospital but I do not have enough vacation time to do that and I am the sole bread winner in the family.

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

no sick pay?
    your health is important too

5. KnightFalls

Thanks for the suggestion. Only 22 hours sick time left to get me through the year. Trying to use those to juggle going to see t and psychiatrist. Manager agreed to let me to flex time which means I am working 10-11 hours a say trying to be able to do all of this.

6. KnightFalls

What's the fucking point?????????

I am so tired of this shit! Either fix me or let me die!

7. scaryforest

time drags so much when depressed and losing hope, i know..
    what do you do to make time pass?

8. KnightFalls

Work. It takes all my effort to concentrate on work. After that I do not have hobbies. I do not read cuz I can't remember what I am reading. I goof with my hubby but that is short lived because I just don't feel like it.

9. scaryforest

he makes you smile when you goof though, right?

10. KnightFalls

He and our dog are the only reason I am alive. Otherwise I would have ended it weeks ago.

11. scaryforest

good. so they make you smile and laugh.
    and you say you don't feel like it.. why don't you feel like laughing and smiling when there is opportunity?

12. KnightFalls

Those are momentary flashes of laughter. Much like a shot in the arm is a momentary stick then a brief hurt, it goes away. The momentary laughter and smile is a slight distraction but the thoughts and feeling remain. Once the laughter dies down, the repetitive thoughts return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.