Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by mad and sad, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mad and sad

mad and sad Guest

what the fuck is it with pointing out my faults today.
    no, im not prefect. yes, i have faults. WHO DOESNT.
    why dont you all just fuck off and leave me alone?
    you trying to push me is that it? push me into doing something? because i tell you what, if it's that...keep pushing. you're nearly there.
    if you really ahte me as much as you say you do. if i really am as bad as you keep telling me i am, then stop talking to me. block me, delete me, whatever. just stop pushing me, triggering me. reminding me of what a horrible person i am.
    im loosing my fucking support network here. slowly falling. i lost one site due to a fucked up bitch. hey, looks like im loosing this one too. thanks to the people who probably know who this is.
    and as if it isnt bad enough, i seem to have perfected the art of pushing everyone i care about away. the couple of people who actually still give a damn and i have a go at them. what the fuck am i doing. the best friend ive got on here and i shout at her. well done me *hits myself*
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Sorry about what happened. Some people here are on the edge too, and things can get out of hand really easily. I'm sure you haven't pushed everyone away. I hope you feel better :(
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

*puts pillow infront of ya so ya don't hurt yaself*

Hunni, was ok for you to 'shout' at me. I didn't even take it as you shouting. You know ....... well i hope you know that i care for ya .... a lot.

I don't think any of those things and you know im here anytime.

Loves ya

Viks x
  5. mad and sad

mad and sad Guest

thanks both

and viks, i loves u too. ty for putting up with me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.