pointless rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by letmego3, Apr 17, 2013.

1. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

I am rarely happy. I am depressed and miserable every morning I wake up. Most things I have to do I have to force myself. People constantly making me feel like trash. I can't even get a job. I can't talk to people because I am not interesting. I have zero charisma. I just exist and look forward to small things like a television show. I am ugly and no woman will ever talk to me let alone fancy me. My family ashamed of my failures. No one likes me. Everyone I know are miles ahead in life. Sometimes I think I am crazy for still being alive today.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
  2. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I can so relate to that. Seriously, every sentence. People suck. You're not alone. :hugs:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey it's not a pointless rant, you should always speak what's on your mind and let out what's bothering you. I can also relate a lot to this...I'm sorry people make you feel this way, but you aren't a bad person.

4. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Thank you for replying to my post you are very kind but right now nothing has got better since yesterday. I can't get over the way I am feeling like I usually do. Its going to take some time to think this out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013