1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pointless rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sparrow91, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I'm panicky, I'm stressed , I'm nervous, I'm a big wound up mess... I can't sleep I'm exercising although I want to do more (like much much more) but I don't think I can because I'm not eating enough..and I started cutting again to get some relief... My mind is racing I just want it to stop I need everything to stop . I'm beginning to feel worthless again and life is begging to feel pointless again... It's like a feeling of pressure building inside...
    My mind has gone back and forth between feeling ok for awhile and then I have a week or two were I come back down and my mind feels like a nut job.
    I'm sorry for ranting , I really debated not putting this up but I want someone to care.. I know people in my life care about me but they don't know how I feel, I don't tell anyone how I feel because it's not my nature to really share how I feel, either because I'm to busy caring about everyone else or The big one where I feel like my emotions don't matter, I'm weird and insecure and I just don't want to be looked at differently... Again I'm sorry for the rant this is almost embarrassing to post but I just want someone to know how I feel because I can't hold it in anymore.

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

don't be sorry or embarrassed, we all need to vent and rant. You feel much better afterwards and that doesn't make you a bad person at all for doing it. It's only natural to express our feelings. But I understand feeling embarrassed about it because I did a rant too a few days ago and felt really like I shouldn't have...but having a few people comment on it kind of reassured me and made me feel better.

keep expressing yourself here, people listen and care and they don't judge :hug:

3. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Thank you for responding... Yea I know I shouldn't feel embarrassed I like the people here and they help sometimes I just feel lonely and like I annoy people so I don't want to post , I get nervous a lot about how others see me I guess :/
    But thank you truly for responding..

4. darkhorse91

darkhorse91 Member

No rant is pointless. Hope you are feeling a little better now because of it! :)