pointless rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by on my own, Apr 30, 2007.

1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

sorry for the language

what the hell does she think she's doing? What the hell is it what she wants? she wants to fucking punnish me for not putting a dish away? she wants to punnish me for still not cleaning my room? What the hell does she have to do with my room, she's never in there.

she thinks this is funny? she thinks I fucking deserve to be kicked out? she fucking thinks I can take this shit she's pulling on me for much longer? She has already driven me to the point where I hardly come out of my room and I'm actually hiding from her. why? cuz she's not the fucking only one with issues. yeah, so she's poor... you really think money makes you happy? HELL NO. it makes life easier, yeah, but happy? I wouldnt say I"m happy right now. do I fucking look happy? wait, don't answer that, what you see is not always true.

I'm screwed, this time she probably did it; she got me kicked out. how am I ever gonna explain this to my real parents? why they wasted all that money just for me to get kicked out, to fly over at the end to come and see me here, while I wont be here anymore...

summery? I'm in trouble again

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Mick.. oh no wait, you get :cheekkiss :cheekkiss :wink:

My PM box is open for you, mate

3. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

thanks es...

yay! kisses

4. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

:hug: Mick

Likewise, hon. You know how to find me if you want to talk.
    Hang in there!