Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freya, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

...posting this. I want someone to say something that will make it better - but nobody can. Because the problem can't be fixed. Because I AM the problem. And there is nothing anyone can say to change that.

Stupid ridiculous part of me hoping someone might have a magic wand I guess.

But miracles don't happen so I will go write to myself.
  2. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

I think sane sonetimes.

No magic wand. If i had one it would be worn out by now.

The thing is it is NOT you or me or any of us that is the problem. Simply whatever has gone on before to make us even think it is, is the real problem.

Now all we can do is work at it diminishing so much that it either disappears or doesnt matter any more.

Then we win.
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Thank you for the reply - but you are wrong. I am the problem. And being my own problem is bad enough - but I am done with being other people's problem too. People don't deserve that.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WRONG you are wrong ok you are not a problem to anyone i have not seen that in you at all here so please stop listening to that brain of yours and listen to the people here that care about you hugs
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Freya, I think the exact thing about myself. Please do not give up. The problem CAN be fixed. But I do not seem to be able to do that for myself. Just dont give up.

You said you are done with being other peoples problem. May I ask who is calling you a problem?

If it helps any.I really do feel the same way about myself. :hug:
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Trouble here is people, when depressed we turn inwards.
    Every failing (as we see it) becomes the be all and end all, when really all we've probably done is be a human being.
    No one is perfect THANK GOD! cos can you image what a colossal bore they would be!
    Be kind to your self, if someone else makes you feel bad about you, kick them to the kerb.
    If work is driving you to the brink, look for another job; I know the job market is difficult at the moment, but keep looking and something is bound to turn up.
    Most of all, be your own best friend and give yourself a hug every so often, and please please please be as merciful to you as you would be to anyone else.
  7. Downpour

Downpour Well-Known Member

Freya, I have felt exactly the same way. It's like you took the words right out of my mouth. I haven't found any magic wand or any solution to my problems, but everyday that I've lasted clinging to the "irrational hope" that something will help while going through the motions of things that are supposed to help (therapy, medication, etc) has brought me closer to a better tomorrow, or so I like to believe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.