Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xmisunderstoodx, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmisunderstoodx

xmisunderstoodx New Member

I've already ruined my life. I have no future. I'm not going to make it and I'm stupid for thinking I world. I won't be taking up so much space anymore. This hurts very badly but I must go through with it.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to forum. Please do not think like that, you are important and whatever you have done can be resolved. Please do not do anything but keep posting for support. Life is precious but you need to remember that. Please take care.
  3. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

HI Pointless, Your life is probably not as ruined as you think it is and I know that you have a future if you want to have one. As for taking up too much space, the only space which takes up too much space is a space which has nobody in it.

I know you're hurting but I hope you will share with us what has happened. Maybe someone may have gone through something similar and even if they haven't, I'm sure the caring people on this forum would want nothing more than to help you. I hope you're feeling better soon. Husky.
  4. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Whats wrong?
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, I am wondering how you are doing today? :hug: Hopefully better!
  6. snogo

snogo Well-Known Member

Looking forward to hearing more from you. When there's no future, look at the present and just be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.