pointless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Terry, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Whats the fucking point of it all:mad: :unsure: :cry:

2. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

There is no point. The best thing you can do is realize this fact and try to make everyday the best possible day it can be.

3. Terry

There is no best Viper..right now there's not even a manageable

4. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Well not to undermine you, but if your hear then it's obviously manageable. But I think where your going with this is that it's extremely hard to do so.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you want to tell us about it Terry? Would talking about it help?

You have reached out to me when you probably shouldn't and I am grateful for that, so if you ever want to chat, PM me or something.

Hang in there honey.

6. Terry

Mucs....:depressed :hug:

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:hug:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hang in there Terry. Don't know what I'd do without you. You're a very special person Terry, please know that. And I will be FOREVER here for you hun. I love ya, and there are many here who care for you a great deal. Please stay with us. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheekkiss :flowers:

9. Terry

Huge row with son, now he's not talking to me.
    I can't do silence..my mum used silence as a weapon and I CANT DEAL WITH IT!!
    Fucked up on paying a bill...fucking cretin can't pay a fucking bill right (cretin being me).
    Everyone in crisis..squashed,flattened and buried by the constant emotion.
    Feel fat, old, lonely and bloody unloveable.
    Hate this house, hate Essex, want to be someone else for 5mins.
    Miss *******
    Can't find my degree to post to graduate teaching college and wont get in in September if I dont get it sorted.
    Have no motivation to do the above:sad:
    Parents constantly harrassing me about money (ex owes them loads and he cant pay it at the mo) and its ALL MY FAULT!!!

Mea Culpae
    Mea Culpae
    Mea Culpae

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Terry

Im so sorry you are fighting with Mole, he should know that you dot he best you can and then some for him and if he doesn't see that ima kick him in his head. As for the silent treatment thats such a shit thing to do especially at 20 something.

I'm sorry that i've dumped on you recently..i wish you would dump on me some. You can't always take the brunt of people's problems..you need to work on you. :hug:

Ill talk to you soon.

11. Terry

You aint dumped:eek:hmy:

Shit now I go do that wrong..SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH TERRY

12. ~CazzaAngel~

Awww hun, she didn't mean it like that... you're a great person hun, remember that!!!!!!!! :hug:

13. ~PinkElephants~

Terry

STOP STOP STOP..you didnt do anything wrong. AT ALL. You didnt do anything hun. You are not doing good yourself and instead of taking on our problems you should dump some of yours off your shoulder...like you say all the time...let it out..its good to let it out.

14. ~CazzaAngel~

I AGREEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :grouphug:

15. Terry

I dont know whats the matter with me today:sad:

16. ~PinkElephants~

your mind and heart are on overload..you need a break..you need to get away..you need to kick daniel in the head..you need to rest.

17. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

maybe it'd be a good idea for you to request to be put "On Leave" for some days?
    and then just rant in uncertainty principle.

That way you can't read what others are posting in let it all out, plus you cant go in chat. That way you cant take on others' pain. You need to focus on you now.

:hug: :hug:

18. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I think you need a break as well Terry. You know what could be nice? a nice drive out into the country, stop at a nice pub somewhere for a pint, and a nice lunch...make a day of it. You really need to get out of that environment for a little while, you need a time out. I really hope you go see your best mate next week, think that would do you the world of good.

:hug:

19. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Sorry you're feeling like this. RE: your degree, can you call the school and ask to have an official transcript sent? That usually doesn't take too long. Sorry your son is giving you the silent treatment...sometimes I think my Mom would prefer that to my ravings, but :) Anyway, I agree maybe you need a day to yourself to think things through and get out of your rut, if only for awhile. I hope you feel better :)