pointless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cownes, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

my life is pointless, i cant continue like this :depressed: :(

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Your life is far from pointless cownes, please talk to us and let us support you! You know I care tons about you and want to be there for you...I know others here do as well.
    Let us know what is going on....get all that crap out of your head and let us help you deal.
    Hugs Bambi

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hey Maddy, you hang on in there! Bambi's right, start talking here on the forum, let us know what's going on, there'll be people who know exactly what you're going through, let them reach out to you so you're not fighting this on your own. :hug:

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i dont want to trouble u all, uve all got ur own problems, dont worry about me, ill be ok :hug:

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

you know maybe I am nuts (wait I am nuts..oh well....) I consider you family cownes and your problems are my problems and vice a versa...to an extent of course but since so much of what we all deal with is a common obstacle of pain and hurt I consider your problems just as important as mine and truly care...please let it all out and let us know both Tam and I are here for sure and others are as well I am sure..you know I love ya and keep practicing those cartwheels heheh..love Bambi

6. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

Life can be painful but it's not pointless. Everyone has their own troubles and burdens, but the people on this forum, including myself, are more than happy to help ease your burdens as much as we can. We're all here to listen. <3

7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

thanks hun :hug: cartwheels lol :p

8. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

thanks for ur help too hun :hug:

10. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I agree :grouphug:

Thread Status: