Pointless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ouroboros, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I was floating safely for a bit there but I'm drowning again. These feelings are just getting worse, they are unbearable. I have no point. I am worthless.

2. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Whats up ^_^ want to borrow scuba-diving gear?

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What's happened to make you feel you are drowing?

4. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I feel like i'm stuck. I tried getting better but the thoughts don't go away, some days i am ok and then theres others where i can't breathe, those days are here again. I don't know where else to go except where my thoughts say :sad:

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Getting better is a long, hard, uneven road and that means that even when you're on the journey you will get bad days and days when things are harder. However, as you said, there are good days, which are important to hold onto.

What are you currently doing with regards to getting better? Meds? Therapy?

Did anything happen to create this bad day?

6. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

nothing in particular happened no.

I'm on meds not had therapy for a while docs sposed to be organising mental health team to support.

The days where i feel ok are decreasing. I know its not gonna be an easy road better, I just don't see the end right now and i'm tired

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Its ok to not see the end because the end can feel overwhelming and scary. Maybe just focus on the next step forwards towards feeling better.

Could you chase the mental health team and maybe look into different options of support? I wonder if maybe if you have some support things might feel less overwhelming and more manageable.

8. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I don't care to do anything anymore.. i could die right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.