Police won't help the abused?! Law enforcement is a joke!

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by INFERIOR LADY, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INFERIOR LADY

INFERIOR LADY Active Member

:mad2:I am so angry with the cops right now! I am also scared for my safety! My demon possessed sadistic psycho mother started her usual crap with me again today as usual. We got into a heated argument. She stared shouting, name calling, and her face was turning red and she was salivating. She ordered me into my room telling me how much she hates me etc. So I told her after she ordered me in my room, 'yes satan.' Being that is a big Christian and all. She believes in beating children, even her adult children in the name of god! After all the bible does support that, and wife beating too. Anyway after I called her satan she clenched her fists, looked me, straight in the eyes, and threatened to 'PUNCH" me if I called her satan again. When she wasn't looking I grabbed my cell phone in a panic, ran outside, and called 911. The operators gave me the run around and were insensitive, they were female. Then they finally sent an officer over, he took long enough! He was so rude even though in my paniced state I was being very friendly to him. I called him Sir/officer, I even apologized for wasting his time about this sence crime in my small town is increasing. He was treating me like a joke. He said that even if my mom did hit me (she has a history of child abuse many years by the way) that she still might NOT go to jail?! I KNEW it. I knew my situation wouldn't be taken seriously! Because I'm 26 and my abuser, controller is my mom, not an abusive boyfriend or hubby! They treat it as much as a joke as when a b.f. is abused by his g.f. or hubby abused by his wife, which also occurred in my family b.t.w. Please what am I suppose to do?! Not even the cops will help! Now my mom is doing the typical abuser mindtrip where she apologized and is 'acting' all loving again! PLEASE HELP?!:scared:

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You are in a difficult situation as you well know. I am sorry they did not take you seriously. Is there any way you can get away from that environment? It seems likely she is not going to change so perhaps leaving would be a good idea....

3. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Do you think you can move out? I think it would be the best thing for you tbh.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You are old enough to move out and get your own place now.

5. INFERIOR LADY

INFERIOR LADY Active Member

Yeah i'm trying to save up what little money I can from my small s.s.i. checks. I am severly mentally disabled. Whenever I tried to leave the house as an adult and she didn't approve she would always physically FORCE me back into the house! What am I suppose to do about that? I can NOT get into a brawl with my own mom! Besides she is a LOT physically stronger than me. I HATE being such a weakling! She scares me more that any full grown MAN. I have fought a few guys and accepted their challenging me to fights growing up just like any girl who was a bully to me. Whenever anyone woman or man would try to intimidate me I would look her/him in the eyes and say that they do NOT scare me! I'd still rather fight a man than deal with my mom. I know that's weird but my mom is scary! More scary than any man I have ever known. She even had men quit dating her because they told her she was too intimidating to date! Even my ex b.f. didn't like being in the same room with her because he said she was way too 'intense.' Even my dad doesn't put his foot down with her unless she forces him. But my dad is also a huge COWARD who NEVER defended his children even when we were babies! So I MUST get my COWARDICE from my old man?! The thing I LOATH the MOST about myself is my COWARDICE! :frown:Thanks for being kind everyone. And no I don't have anywhere else to go! Which sucks because I was hoping the officer that came to me would tell me where me and my animals could safely go till I found us a place. But no I was FORCED back there with her!:sour:

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Call 211 for social services - tell them you need help as an abused adult - there are actually a lot of programs for it. They will help you find more suitable arrangements. To be honest, if it is that bad and physical even a group care home may be something to consider as a temporary measure. The animals will be a problem as they are for any lower cost places to stay - but you need to take care of you .....

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Your story reminds me of a situation with my uncle...he was threatening violence and getting really nutty for no reason really, but the police wouldn't do anything about it because he had not hit anyone. In fact, he was staying at my family's house..but he didn't get kicked out because he had befriended the landlord, and acted completely different around everyone else, so they didn't believe what he was really like. It sucks that the police usually won't do anything about it until you actually get physically hurt--it should never have to come to that. I know how hard it can be to get out of a bad situation when you don't have much money and not many options, because that's what I'm dealing with now. But you need to get away from your mother ASAP....there's never an excuse for anyone to put their hands on you, or physically force you anywhere or anything. And she won't change, she doesn't even see her actions as wrong. So it's best to get out of there any way possible and start taking care of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.