Poll about Josh (kankuro)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Sep 27, 2010.

Why should Josh choose you! (multiple choice)

1. Choose me Josh! I'm the perfect Boyfriend/Girlfriend!

2. Choose me Josh! I can cook like no one else!

3. Choose me Josh! I like to play videogames!

4. Choose me Josh! Wait, wtf i thought this was a Disney world contest..

5. Choose me Josh! I'm lonely!

6. Choose me Josh! We can shop and spend time watching Sex in the city!

7. Choose me Josh! I know what you need :) A closet full of dress.

0 vote(s)
  8. Choose me Josh! We can start a familly right away!

9. I don't like Josh, he scares me.

10. Who's Josh? Is he hot?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

So Josh wants to know which SF ladies or Men are willing to sweep him off his feet. All bets are open. Play fair play safe, but play to win!!! The price is an all exclusive day spent with Josh playing Wii fit and eating nachos! For security reason, all contestants will be given pepper sprays in case Josh gets too frisky.

Now i will let Josh, describe what type of lover he's looking for.

Ladies and Gents, post away to win his heart and his bank account. and explain why he should choose you.
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

type of lover I'm looking for huh? Must have Hair, arms, legs, and they must be human...

Wait...why do I feel like I'm being sold out for one of Boo's twisted schemes here?!
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I just want Josh for his videogame collections. And maybe his pink wig.
  4. ZombiePringle

I have a pink wig?!
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

My heart is so big it will crush you with love. You can also take advantage of all the valves in it..nudge nudge wink wink
  6. ZombiePringle

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I said cos I'm lonely but I'm probably also old enough to be his mother so i'd better pass :)
  8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

lol~ oh my!
    So much love for Josh!
    I would put my bid in as well, but alas; I'm not ready for such a hefty commitment as I would like to pledge to you! (Josh~ <3)
    ...although I am not human... perhaps some day you will be able to pick me and I shall become your loyal babymaking machine!
  9. ZombiePringle

I'm not THAT young! Well I'm not sure how old you think I am lol

This just completely made my day..at least for now. I was having a crappy night but couldn't help but smile and crack up when I read this.. I must have laughed loudly because people actually looked back towards my office at me. It was the loyal babymaking machine part that really made me laugh.
  10. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Well Josh, i too am old enough to be your mother. The Italian in me will keep you well fed. I can listen, i suck at talking. The only thing going for me is i am quite close to where you are, if i remember correctly. Not sure how long it would take to pony a horse up your way. Anyplace to tie a couple out? Perhaps getting out in the hills on horseback would do you some good...are there hills up that way? They respond almost as well as a video game controller, likely better. ...and best of all, i'm not looking for anyone, anything, but when i'm not messed up i make a fair friend.

well, tears hitting again, so speak later :sad:
  11. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hmm i cant help but notice all the attention is coming from those of the female persuasion so i think i would like to chime in :D

err he should chose me cause 1st i meet all his requirements as I am human and arms legs and hair,

2nd I love hockey as much as you do!!! (perhaps even more ???)

3rd errr im currently working on a baby making machine (i need your expertise kitty girl!!! ;))
  12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What in the world is going on here! I said wii fit and nachos eating! No one said anything about human reproductions! :mad: oh wait i did... mmm carry on then...
  13. ZombiePringle

Wait...everybody wants a bunch of mini-Joshes running around now?!?! what is wrong with this world....

14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hey Josh, no worries. I got you an appointment for a vasectomy. No need to thank me, that's what friends are for.
  15. 1izombie

theres alway cloning....:blink:
  16. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

as a man i wont vote
    but josh you worry me you mention they must be human have hair arms and legs ,but you say nothing about wether they should have a pulse!lol :hysterical:
  17. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

has to be human? does zombies count?:zombie:
  18. 1izombie

i would say yes :D
  19. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

well if youre including zombies you gotta include trolls :trolls:
  20. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Josh, pick me! My eyes shine brightly for you.... :love: