Poll - How many of you work?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by just.me, Aug 28, 2009.

Do you work?

1. Yes i have a full time job

15 vote(s)
  2. Yes but only part time job

6 vote(s)
  3. Yes part time job + Disability

2 vote(s)
  4. No i only live on disability

2 vote(s)
  5. No i dont work and no disability

13 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just.me

just.me Account Closed

just a simple poll to see how many of you work and the overall life style
    im doing it to see if my situation is better or worth then the average.
  2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

No Poll option :D

What situation do you mean?

Ah there it is now.
  3. just.me

just.me Account Closed

there is now, it just takes time to add the poll ;)
    Ah plus i would like to ask:

Do you live in your own house\ apartment
    Or maybe with relatives\parents?
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I work full time but I live with my fiance's grandpa with her. Only for a couple months. I couldn't handle paying all the bills plus buying all the food and making sure my daughter has everything she needs. And add my child support on top of everything else for my other kid. So I'm living with her grandpa until she gets a job and can help out with the bills and food.
  5. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Work part-time and go to school full-time, as has been the case these past 4 years (going on 4). I live with my folks, mostly out of convenience to save money and make time to work to school, especially with land prices being so high here (what can I say, I love my family too :p)
  6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I'd love to have a job, but I can't seem to find one. Most of the businesses in my town are going out of business, and those people end up with the few job openings there are.
  7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I have worked and studied at a few random intervals over the last ten years (since leaving school) although never longer than a few months bar one year long stint at college.
    I'm going back to college part time in a few weeks though, very nervous. I think it'll be a while before I can handle full time work or study though.
  8. just.me

just.me Account Closed

Meh i wonder how the hell do you guys manage to do anything at all
    with whatever issues you got there.
    I mean i am bi polar, and many here got manic depression and anxiety issues
    yet somehow you all managing to work or study
    yet i cant even get out of the house for longer the a few hours....

sometimes i got the feeling that my issues are so way worse then those of other members in here...
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I work 9-20 hrs a week. But I'm in and out of the hospital so much this year that at some points I don't work at all. The only reason the place kept taking me back is cuz it's a family business... but I have a feeling I won't be able to work much longer... I just can't handle it, and I'd be leaving them for the 4TH TIME! Fucking crazy.
  10. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I'm trying so hard to get a job but it's almost freaking impossible in todays UK economy. Anywhere that is hiring wants experience in the field, and I've just left 6th form (college) so it's real hard. I'll probably be so excited about getting a job, I'll make a whole post about it XD
  11. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm unable to work. I cannot handle any type of stress. I mean I fell yesterday (physically), and I ended up being moderately suicidal after.

Earlier on chat I got stressed, and had to leave because it was causing too much stress.
  12. just.me

just.me Account Closed

well how do you live then?
  13. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I have 2 jobs!:huh::robin:
  14. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I wish I was on disablity, I have gone back to my old job being a ticket broker but it isn't gonna last long, ticketmaster has already banned me from their site

I dont know what to do when this dies because I cant function in the real world
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.