• 50-60

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • 60+

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsieur

17. This forum seems to have a relatively young population, which is why I like it here better then most other mental health places. Most of the people there seem to be 40+ year old moms with marital problems (no offense at all if you fit this description), and this sort of puts a massive generation and understanding gap between us.

SCUK2009

17. This forum seems to have a relatively young population, which is why I like it here better then most other mental health places. Most of the people there seem to be 40+ year old moms with marital problems (no offense at all if you fit this description), and this sort of puts a massive generation and understanding gap between us.
Agree with this post. The highlighted bit made me laugh btw :D

boo

30 :old: come child and listen to the tale of an old man... back in the days we had something call vhs, yes that's right darling, vhs

Last edited by a moderator:

KittyGirl

Aren't there a million other age polls?

OH WELL!
22. I keep forgetting how old I am though... people think it's suspicious when a person has to think about what age they are- like I'm lying because I could pass for a 15 year old. -___-
I might look 15, but there's a 40 year old woman living inside of me!
Her name is Franmagination.
She makes me feel so sooo old!!!

...cause of my health issues though, I've always felt to be in my 30's and I'm alot more mature than most people my age; so I've been told.

20 here. Will be 21 mid January

Originally Posted by boo
30 :old: come child and listen to the tale of an old man... back in the days we had something call vhs, yes that's right darling, vhs
:laugh:

We still have one. We also have a computer that uses floppy disks, and an nes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00