Popcorn and a movie

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by thannis, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thannis

thannis Active Member

I reached a really low point a year ago when everything was going wrong. I felt like i was a burden to everybody around me, so i tried to take my life. I got really sick , but it obviously didn't work. Part of me was very disappointed about that, and part of me was relieved that i was still around. The following day a friend of mine asked me to go and see a movie with him (Pacific Rim) and i thought i might as well. I did my best to look ok because i didn't want to worry anybody although i was still pretty sick. I don't know if my friend ever noticed i was having a problem, but if he did, i'm glad he kept it to himself. During the movie i realised that the popcorn felt really good to chew on, as it was the first thing i ate since my attempt, and it was about the only thing i thought i could keep down. Since then, any time i eat popcorn i feel really happy
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

aw, this made me smile.
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

that's great to hear - it's good to dwell on or eat or revisit the things that you know hold special memories for you :)
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I love popcorn with extra butter + movie anytime.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Such a lovely post. Thanks so much for sharing,it really is the little things in life :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.