Popping in to say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I'm definitely not new, but I haven't been here in quite some time. So thought I'd drop in and say hey. I joined back in 2009 and was the site owner for about 5 years, then left the site in the extremely capable hands it's in now. Nice to see some familiar names and always great to meet the newer members. Coming back here is always so comfortable!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
I'm definitely not new, but I haven't been here in quite some time. So thought I'd drop in and say hey. I joined back in 2009 and was the site owner for about 5 years, then left the site in the extremely capable hands it's in now. Nice to see some familiar names and always great to meet the newer members. Coming back here is always so comfortable!
Hey glad to see you here. I think we spoke a couple times. Maybe while I still has my original user name three years ago.😊🌞😊

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I've been here since 2011, so I remember you well. Though, I changed my name. I used to be AsphyxiateOnMisery. I was a lot angrier back then :P My bad for that, lol.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I've been here since 2011, so I remember you well. Though, I changed my name. I used to be AsphyxiateOnMisery. I was a lot angrier back then :P My bad for that, lol.
I remember you well, nice to see you again!! Lol anger happens, but I'm glad you got through it.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Yay!!! I’ve heard alot about you, kitty dad tells me stories @Walker ^^~

So finally nice to see you!! 🥰😺
Hey, glad to see you back here! We missed you around these parts. *brohug
It's good to see your name A!!! I am so glad you are here and hope you are doing well @WildCherry

Sending bear hugs and sunshine and sparkles...
Wow!! Doesn't seem like the app is handling quoted posts and replies quite right, so sorry if I made a mess with the responses. It's really good to be here and interacting with you all. Sending hugs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00