Popular Supplements don't help weight-loss

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Mikeintx, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

2. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I've a lot about this. I prefer to obtain nutrients from their actual origins. Supplements are no substitute for actual food. Thanks for sharing Mike.

3. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

The FDA in the US has been saying this, too, but the stuff sells like hot cakes.

The only way is the old stupid way, eat less, exercise. Except, for some of us, we don't eat much anyway. Turned out I have a terrible immune disorder which caused my endocrine system to quit. Once I got a doctor to actually believe that I didn't feel right and he did the proper tests, he got me going on treatments and, bam, the weight is coming off!

Still, I have to go with the watch what you eat and exercise. Does anybody out there besides us know how hard exercise is when you're depressed??? Or how easy it is to overdo it, like an eating disorder??

Wow, that turned into a weird rant! Sorry, and cool post.

4. Mikeintx

:thumbup:

5. Mikeintx

ps hows the working out goin zurk?

6. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I completely agree. It's deceptively simple, even though it is undeniably difficult. Then again, most truly worthwhile things are. Keep it up! :)