Population crisis

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by beyondsad, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beyondsad

beyondsad New Member

If you spread every person in the planet out on dry land (including the places that you couldnt live on) there would be 1 person every 100sq feet of land. that meens that for every plot of land thats about the size of your room there would be one person, you could almost hold hands everywhere. This world is so overpopulated i feel stuck. I cant be something i want to be without being pressured or influenced by someone else. I feel like everything in the world that needs to be done has been done and now we are just doing busy work to keep up. I dont fucking care about money i hateeeeeeeeeee money. I want be able to make my own destiny and not be restricted to legal and financial bull shittttttttttttttt. I know this sounds fucked but i wanna have a big meteor hit earth and kill 99% of its population.

fuck the government, fuck the people who own the slaughterhouses, fuck the insurance companies, fuck mtv, fuck JAIL murderers and dope growers are the best people to happen to this planet, i think a life governed by other people is bullshit. the way life should be is survival of the fitest let the strong live and the lonely weak people die because they are sad. im sad, i wanna die..........

2. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

There is no doubt we are over populated..and thats going to be a major issue we have to do something about soon, not just think about.

But i think with the advent of the internet, becoming famous through youtube, the mtv generation...everyone wants to be someone in the world of hollywood and lets face it thats just not possible.

I find its easier to be someone to people who already know you and love you, than to the world, which is constantly changing and wanting more and more and more and nothing is ever enough. If its fame you want, if its making an impression or inspiring people you dont know, why do you want that? Do you really want people who dont even know you to idolize you AND to insult you? To rip the anonymity from your life? Why? And in what ways do you want this? Maybe you could serve lunch at a homeless shelter, or build houses in storm ravaged cities.

Just some suggestions. :) I no doubt can relate to feeling trapped. I dont feel adequate for this world or the people in it and honestly would just rather live in a house in the mountains with my nearest neighbor miles away. Again with the advent of the internet, this MTV generation...everything is advertisements, all these TV shows are telling everyone "if you're not like this you're nobody" and then they have products that tell you "this is how you become that so youre somebody BUY ME!".

Its hard to escape how animal we truly are.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yep the world is certainly pushing the limits. But how do you stop it? Education in 3rd world countries doesnt do it. Education in the powerhouses of the world dont do it either. Hey why not sterilize every 2nd and every birth following? Why not aim for a superior race? Ooops that was already tried.
    People are the problem and you arent about to fix that. Not on a world wide scale. But why dont you try and make your own life a little more bearable before you worry about the rest of the world. Like MeandYou said, try little things locally that will make you stand out from the crowd, make you a hero in your own little corner of the world. Maybe one person doesnt make a huge difference in all this global shit. But it is a baby step in the right direction.
    If every other person standing hand in hand in that massive line would try just one good deed or act, you would soon see the need for the murders and dope growers as you see it, not a major role any longer. Take Mother Teresa. She didnt do all the good deeds in her life to become famous. She did it with an earnest desire to make life more bearable for others.
    Each generation has had and will continue to have it's battles to fight. The difference is that past generations fought and felt like they meant and accomplished things. This generation has become a "poor me" society that blames all the ills and problems on someone else. No one is willing to stand up and say "yep, it's the shits, but lets do something about it already". No, instead it's oh the government, the laws, the rules, etc. How do I fight those and why bother?
    When I was young I had the same thoughts as you. Everything looks so gloom and doom to someone who still has a whole life to experience. But I'm 45 now and dont see the world as so scary. Dont know maybe it just happens with age or maybe you learn to "fit" in. But it isnt as dire as you may think. There is some hope for the world yet. Just try and see it hun.

Maybe by trying to make a little differnce in your life and those around you, you may find yourself not so sad and see a little light shining at the end of each day. You'll find yourself as one of the surviors.

4. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Don't worry about population,there are "fathers" of the world who will take care of it. They will make a new kind of diseases for us. They brought us AIDS,Crazy cows,Bird flu,...Swine flu, only god knows what is next...of course there is a food as the major cause of all diseases,cancer at first. Beside food they feed us with commercials,TV shows,sport,Tv stars and sad thing is people accept that and even become greedy on each other over material things...It all goes in cycle: work,buy (tv,cloths,cars,,,,)work again,buy again (a better TV and car and a new fancy cloth... ) etc. Nobody care about polution of the Planet,only that matters is a Profit...seek world

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Wow. I have said exactly the same things to my friends and on here so many times. I have that EXACT same fantasy of the meteor hitting the earth, but maybe it kills everyone :laugh:

I also hate money! With a passion. I hate any way that you have to go about acquiring it. I see all jobs as prostitution. Doing something you don't want to get money. Like fight club. Working jobs we hate to buy shit we don't need.

Anyway, I am right with you on a lot of the things you said.
    But it would be nice to see the whole world holding hands :laugh:

:hug:

6. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

:console:
    :shake:
    :cuddle:
    :hug:
    :grouphug:
    :sadhug:
    :hugtackles:

7. Shogun