Pork chops

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NoNamesPlease, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoNamesPlease

NoNamesPlease Active Member

I just pulled a 4 pack from the freezer. Im having a meltdown over the fact there is no one to share them with, and I will more than likely just cook them and throw them away.

Im sure everyone here is already sick of me.

I regret selling my one sure method. It would be so easy right now to just do it. I sold it because I was getting too close to using it. Stupid.

I feel alone and in a corner with no way out

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, I am sorry you are so lonely :( that is horrible. And, no, no-one is sick of you at all. We are here to help and guide each other, do you have friends that you can make some plans with?

3. NoNamesPlease

NoNamesPlease Active Member

I have no one. I have a boyfriend, but he is annoyed with me. It's not a healthy relationship, but its all i have.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Oh I see, well you can always making new friends right? Why is your relationship unhealthy?

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You have us and don't forget that. You are no longer alone. We are a supportive group of people who simply CARE for anyone suffering alone.

Take this virtual hand and let's us help to continue to walk on this earth with virtual friends. We won't meet but just think someone cares about your feelings and wants to help YOU.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.