Positive Changes Are Failing To Work/help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarkLordVader, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

exercise, sobriety, eating healthy has not done anything to help me or my situation... i just wanna be done with this life because i have nothing and nobody... why try to convince me to carry on when it does nothing for me... death is the only answer for me, now, tomorrow, 2 weeks from now... words on the screen cant save me....

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Why don't you try some therapy to try and change your attitudes towards life and women? Having a bad atttitude is uglier to women than having a severe facial deformity and I'm sure this is what your downfall is.

3. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

To some women it is, however there are a lot of shallow bitches out there who'd way rather be with a really hot guy thats a jerk then some ugly dude with the best attitude in the world. With that said it isn't all about looks, the way to a woman's heart is through her mind. Not that looking good doesn't hurt... It's like the saying "money doesn't buy happiness" which is true, but is damn sure the next best thing!

Anyways, Carbie, I wish I had something that I could tell you that would make things better and take away your pain, but obviously I can't.

I have a feeling you're really lonely, I am too, I have no one myself, only my son who I see every week but not as often as I like with my health issues and other problems..

No one should look to others to feel happy, validated, although it is natural to some degree. It almost always ends in disappointment. As a quote says "what you resist persist, and what you fight strengthens". If you totally accept your situation and that despite how bad things are you're still here and there's hope for things to get better. I suggest possibly joining some kind of group where you can form friendships and be active at the same time.

Also death is never the only answer, it may feel like it due to your pain and sorrow, things can always change for the better. Try to have faith.

Another suggestion is try to think of everything you have to be grateful for. I know this is hard because you sound depressed and lonely so its much easier to think of what "we don't have" and what others have. In reality though all of us have stuff to be grateful for, there's always someone else who has it worse and is happy with that situation. That's inspirational to think about.

Take care and good luck with everything I hope things get better for you. You deserve happiness

I'll leave you with a quote I like "God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers"

4. DarkLordVader

just dont feel grateful for anything at all.... obviously its my state of mind that has me thinking these things...

5. DarkLordVader

am i a alien here or what? do i have to offer payment in order to obtain a ounce of respect?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.