Positive frame of mind

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Longinus, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longinus

Longinus New Member

Is anyone ever in one when they first get here?

Also, I found this place at the top of every major search engine when I searched using the words "suicide forum" (without quotes), so this part of the rules:

Is not entirely accurate anymore.

I don't expect to be posting much. Don't really know why I'm here. Hope dies hard, I guess.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello :hug:

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you found us :handinhand:

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

the title page is in the search engine, but your posts arent.
    welcome to sf though and glad you found us :hug: hope you find support and if you dont want to post pop into the chat room :hug:

4. Longinus

Longinus New Member

Have you ever tested that?

I just did. Over 19 pages of results linked to individual threads and posts.

5. wheresmysheep

well is the thing about the internet isnt it :dunno: just have to deal with it, the other thing about the internet is that your anon, untill you say otherwise.

6. Longinus

Longinus New Member

Sorry, thought the board administrators might want to know they're giving out false information to people who might not be in a state of mind to realize it and exercise due caution.

I'll move on.

7. wheresmysheep

no is ok, i'm just saying. and may i say your probably one of the firsts to actually read the rules properly.

also from previous post i have seen, i do believe its only recently gone into google and then google adds were added, its all to keep the site running as best i know, but if you wish to find out about it, you may ask in the section, 'letters to the management'

anyway,
    no i dont think anyone arrives here in a truely posotive mood, and i hope you do decide to post here and are not scared to do so :hug:
    :welcome:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. We will have to check into that for you. Thanks for calling it to our attention.

9. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

10. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I just googled my screen name and found posts linking me to here.

All I can suggest is choosing a unique user name if you're going to post here and want to remain as anonymous as possible.

I would also urge people to choose unique user names and passwords for the boards they frequent.

11. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.