• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Positive I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoD

Well, I'm not feeling good. But I guess I've done something positive, if you look at it from somebody else's point of view.

I now have officially told and explained to a person who lives close to me how I feel and why I feel that way.

So yeah... I guess, yay for me...

Meh, I've sent it in an email, to make sure I didn't freeze up while telling it... Now I feel bad as sjit. But still... I keep trying to tell myself it's positive...

Will she think differently of me? =/ I'm not really that close to her or anyone for that matter, so it shouldn't matter even if she hates me after this...

Meh, sorry. This is positive! I've done a good thing and I should be proud of my autistic self!

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Good for you! I know it's not easy to open up to people and trust them with feelings. Have you heard back from this person who you have emailed? How did it go?

I too think this is positive and i'm glad that you shared it with us. I have often told people things I find hard to say face to face, by email instead. There's nothing wrong with that :)

Keep us updated, if you want
:hug:
Jenny x

LoD

Well, I've started exchanging a few emails with her and it's kind of going down hill. I'm starting to find less and less motivation to reply.. It's not fun. :( But I'll continue this, I have to, I've been through all this BS long enough. This better help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$255.00