positive people and non believers- it anoys me!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by the masked depressant, May 13, 2011.

1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

i'm just talking on msn and someone is talking about all the good stuff... like how good just on msn.. and someone is going on about all the good things in life- and i mean, really going on about how great the universe is and stuff... i know they are trying to help, but they are just brining me down- i often find that positive people do that (and you'd think it would be the other way round!) that positive things should lift me up- but it's not like that.

oh.. and while i'm at it, i hate non believers. well, maybe that's a bit harsh- but we were talking about heaven and stuff and someone said.. oh, there is no heaven, and there is no god.

i don't have a problem with it usually, but at the time... it really pissed me off!

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi daniel, hope today is treating you well.

I do get a little aggravated about the gooshy my life is good, life is perfect kind of person, but then I start thinking what if they are trying to brainwash themselves into beleiving that? If it works for them, then why not?

3. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

its good to see you have an outlet hun

4. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i agree, the whole life is wonderful everything is perfect kinda person usually just ends up pissing me off. i mean yeah good for them and everything but it usually either makes me feel like crap for "not appreciating things" or makes me feel like my life sucks or something...i duno but yeah...

5. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

It pisses me off sometimes too, and I don't consider myself to be particularly religious.
    :hug:

6. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

Positive messages like that annoy me to death. You can't imagine how sick I am when people talk about how great their life is. It just makes you feel worse.

7. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

thanks for your replies all

glad i'm not the only one