Positive Speech

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by jamie7718, Oct 23, 2014.

1. jamie7718

jamie7718 Member

Nothing on this planet is worth going away for,
    Nothing on this planet is worth ending your life for,
    Because everything after this is amazing.

If its issues at school,
    If its issues growing up in a dark household,
    If its trying to survive a life that is out of control,
    There is always light at the end of the tunnel,
    There is always a way out.

Its all temporary,
    Pain is temporary,
    Depression is temporary,
    YOU are stronger than you know,
    YOU can get through it.

No matter what it takes, is it music, is it writing, is it reading, is it talking to other people.
    There are ways to get through it
    You have to be strong enough to find those ways and to carry on.
    I know you can, You can do it!

You Matter
    Your Needed
    And you rock

Spoken by my inspiration, Corey Taylor.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wowsers! That is really inspirational so much that I'd love to make it a sticky but I can't lol, or maybe I can in the positive and motivational forum but anyway thanks so much for sharing this and also I replied to your thread earlier, as I said already if you do feel like talking about it, send me a private message I will be online all night long. Edit: I have moved this to the positive and motivational feelings forum it belongs there better.

Lynn xoxox

3. jamie7718

jamie7718 Member

I know it really lifted me up last night, I think im in love with that man haha you can see the whole video if you go on youtube and search the you rock foundation corey taylor.
    Thank you for the offer for a private talk. but even people as kind as you would soon hate me if I told the truth on here. I hate myself so much. but ive just got to live with it.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hate is such a strong word. I know it is said all the time but bottling things up really does just make things worse. The offer is always there to talk to me, and believe me when I say that from being a member here for 7 years, been in and out of psych wards, and just life in general there is nothing that could shock me, I've heard everything. If you don't want to that is fine too, just giving you a little encouragement Jamie :) I'm glad you find comfort in those videos and positive messages :)