Positive things happening in our lives, please share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So we usually concentrate on the negatives but what about sharing positive news in our lives?

I will start...

Hoping to be off disability by Christmas, have a job lined up, hope I will be able for it. It's only cooking and serving food on a full time basis, but a job is a job right?

If you're reading this c'mon share something :)

Last edited:

Frances M

Mountain Woman
This might be unpopular based on my previous posts about how bad things were getting for me, but I really hope that my relationship stays together. The last 8 days have been only happiness and I'm trying my very best to take the high road and lead by example. I do really feel that things are changing. :)

I'm so happy that you're going to get a job Petal.

ghostangelcake7

I got a room offer (so i can move out of this dead zone of my exes apartment)...it is a huge breakthrough for me to be able to move out and on with my life, I'm feeling positive for the time being because it's likely going to work out and don't see how it won't and it's near my volunteering so it won't be as much of a hassel to drive to there from my current town.

Frances M

Mountain Woman
I got a room offer (so i can move out of this dead zone of my exes apartment)...it is a huge breakthrough for me to be able to move out and on with my life, I'm feeling positive for the time being because it's likely going to work out and don't see how it won't and it's near my volunteering so it won't be as much of a hassel to drive to there from my current town.
I'm SO HAPPY for you!!! :) When can you leave?

ghostangelcake7

false alarm..
It was a phishing scam...I'm back to having no where to go right now. But have replied to more offers and even created two postings to maybe increase the odds in my favor. Otherwise I am going to just do something else cause this living situation is not for my best. Thanks..but this was a huge setback for me, and I'm losing will to bother looking...Just need to stay busy..

Frances M

Mountain Woman
false alarm..
It was a phishing scam...I'm back to having no where to go right now. But have replied to more offers and even created two postings to maybe increase the odds in my favor. Otherwise I am going to just do something else cause this living situation is not for my best. Thanks..but this was a huge setback for me, and I'm losing will to bother looking...Just need to stay busy..
Oh gosh that really sucks. Please keep looking, try to imagine your life living elsewhere and how much better it will be. I'm rooting for you, I know you'll find a place! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00