positives!!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by silentlyfading, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentlyfading

silentlyfading Well-Known Member

So after reading through the posts on this I realised we never talk about the good things that happen. So it got me thinking maybe if we all post a positive from our day then it may just help others realise good things that happened to them. Not sure if this will work but if it helps one person feel slightly better then it will all be worth it right?

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Thanks. Great idea. So I will be second. Today Someone wrote something very nice to me. It was amazing to read. Lots of other good things happened eg I had heat. And food etc.

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i ate marmite on toast. (love marmite a lot)

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

My meds are doing great. I've been stable for several months now. You may notice that most of my recent postings are generally positive. Even my social worker trusts me enough to give me back the meds that he kept for me to dispense them little at a time for fear that I would overdose on them. I'm seeing him every other week now as opposed to every week. I used to be very unstable and he called me a "high risk client". Not now. I wonder how far I will go with this good run because I might get depressed again to the point of suicide as an option. My moods go up and down and they can be unpredictable. That's why I'm closely monitored by my psych doc with the help of group therapy. I am blessed that I have such support when I know many are struggling by themselves, or that their therapist or doctor aren't doing much for them, or that their meds are not working. I hope the best for all of you and I keep my fingers crossed that I will continue to be stable as long as possible.

5. Corvo

Corvo Member

I found out I still had some ice cream left in my freezer :D and I talked to a good friend that I haven't seen in about 2 weeks I also I am building a pc and some of the parts that I was gonna buy today had a price reduction!

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I ate my way through costco today. the samples were pretty good. Although horrifficly unhealthy. lots of white very unhealthy wheat. BUT there was seaweed salad sooooooooo delicious. And there were popchips and some great korean beef jerky. And meatballs. And some great cheesy bread with ranch dressing mix spread on it. all in all it was a good eating expereince. Unless one takes into account how profoundly unhealthy it was. And the money I spent on a heater and kleenex tissues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.