possible have chrones desease

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Fluffypingu, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ugh ok i am absalutely shitting myself ive been told that i have to be admitted to hosdpital tomorrow for more tests and a tube to be put in my nose i am scared they think i have chrones desease i am terrified i dont know what to do help

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please don't worry until test results are back okay. It could be many things. I too went in for these test and it came back negative Let us know how it turns out okay

3. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

my mom's best friend had crohn's disease and she lived an amazing, happy life, she was one of the best people I've ever met (if you're wondering why I'm using the past tense it's because she died..tragic accident, not because of crohn's)
    anyway
    yes, it is a difficult disease to manage, but with the right diet and proper care it is not a harbinger of doom.

You're going to be ok whether you have it or not ^_^
    it takes a lot of work, but there's a lot of support groups out there and information for people with crohn's disease, do a lot of research (especially with alternative medicine to supplement your antibiotics and other doctor-prescribed medicines) and stay strong <3
    feel free to message me any time

4. Fluffypingu

ok it has now been comfirmed it is chrones desease howeer its not the worst level of it so there is hope i do not need an op i have no been put on steroids and antibiotics and i have another cheak up in 3weeks time

5. Fluffypingu

ugh i feel really down and duno wat to do

6. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

:hug: x

7. Fluffypingu

i havent stoped crying it hurts so much but i really dont wana go back to hospital

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sorry to hear that you have chrone's disease aimee. I hope that you're able to manage it and I hope that it doesn't cause you severe bowel inflammation. :hug:

9. Fluffypingu

thankyou all yeah hopefully the meds seem to be kinda helping but the pain still bad but hopefully wont be as bad in the next few days

10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Sweetie, do you live in the UK? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.