possible help!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stig, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stig

stig Well-Known Member

my friend has just come round to see me. she is a psychic. she had a vision of me that she found very disturbing. it was of my end. she raced round to see if i was still alive. she was in a dreadfull state, she claimed that it was a vision of what was to be.

she bought me some paperwork for a counsellor who is very very good, apparently. I have no faith in counselling, doctors or meds. BUT, I am going to die if i don't get help so i'm going to give it a go.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you've got a good friend who's spurred you into action...good on you for giving it a go...I hope it helps ....

3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

she has known of my frame of mind for ages. she is tuned in to me somehow. i don't understand it really. she said the part of her that is tuned to me went to defcon 1 so she knew that i was going to do something.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you are so lucky to have a friend like that....you hold on till you get to that counselor ok...

5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

stig you have to open your mind to everything possible in this situation,counselling,meds whatever it takes,if your friend can feel your pain it surely means you have a very powerful connection between you,take any help you can face for you and your friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.