possible problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

just someone

I'm sorry I can't post this under my username as I'm too scared anyone (especially people IRL) will find out it's me.

Anyway, I had this party weekend nearby, and on Saturday I got rather drunk and then started smoking pot. I haven't smoked pot in ages, and I know that weed + alcohol usually aren't a good combination for me, but I wanted to so badly and so I did.
Problem is, now I don't know ANYTHING that happened after I smoked that J.
That in itself is already bad, but now the thing is. On Sunday when I got back at the party area (I participated in a soccer tournament there on Sunday), I had at least 4 people asking me if I was okay now, and all worried about me. So much so that one of my friends asked me if I'd ended up in the first aid corner or something.. She was rather shocked by all those people asking me if I was okay now. I don't think I ended up at first aid or anything, as surely I would've remember something of it then!?
Anyway, I don't remember anything of saturday night after smoking that J. First thing I remember is waking up on sunday morning cos of my alarm. I was in bed with my best (male) friend next to me. Nothing too weird either as we sleep in the same bed most of times one of us is staying over at the other's place. I asked him if I'd done anything weird saturday night and he said no. He did say it's a shame I don't remember anything anymore, but that's it.

But what worries me, is that on Sunday, I kinda erhm.. how do I explain this. There was a little bit of bleeding going on. I'm not on my period or anything, and it was only on Sunday.

I don't know what happened, but there's a part of me that's slightly scared that something has happened between me and my friend, or maybe any other dude.

I'm not sure what to do now. And I'm not gonna go and ask my friend "have we had sex?" because he knows full well I don't just have sex with men and I already asked if I did anything weird/unusual Saturday night and he knows that this would fall under "weird unusual" for me.

boo

Are you sure you smoked weed and not crack? There's no way weed could have made you that high that you can't know someone's doing something to you. Were you really drunk?

J

just someone

I'm sure it's weed as the girl I smoked it with only does weed, nothing else.
And yes I was quite drunk already.

I have had black outs from drinking in combination with weed before. Even from just drinking. Admittedly usually when there's a black out it has involved a LOT of drinking.
I have woken up next to guys before, long time ago, but it has happened after blacking out from drinking (and drugs).

KittyGirl

Um... as for the bleeding problem- if it was just spotting; and it isn't 'that time of the month' for you yet, it's very possible that you (okay- this might sound gross) ripped the interior of your special place-- which can happen when a person has sex. The bleeding usually only lasts 1-2 days and is fairly lite.

I would then assume that yes- you did have sex. With someone.

If the bleeding was heavy, or starts up again, you should see a doctor of some sort to get it checked out. Otherwise-- it's fairly normal after having **ahem** rough sexual intercourse.

I can't really give you advice for the rest of your problem...

Ouroboros

SF Supporter
I agree with kittygirl the fact that you had that kind of bleeding and the fact that this has happened to you in the past when you have blacked out.
I think the most important thing to do is get urself checked out by a doctor as you don't know whether you did have sex or not and if you did you don't know who it was with and whether it was protected or not.
The other thing you can do is perhaps talk to someone you know was at the party, someone you trust, you don't have to be direct neccessarily just lightly bring the party up in conversation and see if they say anything.

Sometimes these things happen but if you don't want them to and you know you are putting urself at risk when combining heavy drinking and pot then I would suggest avoiding it to keep urself safe.

Good luck and stay safe :hug: xxx

Pretty sure i know who this is, i think you should just ask him if anything happened and/or get yourself checked out. Even if the bleeding wasn't related to any sexual intercourse it may still need to be checked out.

You know where i am if you wanna talk :hug:

Yeah I have a feeling I know who this is too, go see a doctor get checked out and ask your friend straight out "did we do anything sexual". yoru doctor should be able to put your mind at ease and its best for your safety too to get checked out ie std's and pregnancy(if the worst happened) Is there anyone that was there that you can ask if you were being promiscuous with anyone?
My pm box is open to you :hug:

J

just someone

I have asked several friends who were at the party and have seen me there too. they all say I was really out of it, but that I haven't done anything weird.

The bleeding was only Monday and not very heavy or anything, so I don't think it can be anything else.

I guess the only thing that could've happened is something between me and my mate who stayed over. I texted him if anything's happened between us that night, so I guess I'll just have to wait for an answer.

Seriously I need to stop drinking as much and all that other shit I do. I keep getting myself in these situations when really I should be more careful with my body and myself.

xXxRNBxXx

Well i thought i knew who you was when i first read this....

Well now i DO know who you are .... *hug*

I defo think you should go get yourself checked out just to be on the safe side, you never know what it could be and your only going to worry yourself and other like myself lots and lots.

You alos know you can contact me anytime at all if you ever wanna talk about anything. You know ill try and help where possible and I will NEVER judge you in anyway what so ever.. i PROMISE!!!

Please take care and remember theres lots of people here who care for you deeply and will do anything to help where possible xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00